The Inbound Marketing Content Distribution Strategy

Posted by Vanessa Alfonso on Jun 16, 2016 8:55:37 AM


The success of the Internet is due mostly to content, and the success of your content is impacted largely by the Internet. So why is the traffic to your website so low? Popular bloggers say the secret to building up an audience with content is to focus on the 80/20 rule. Where they spend 20% of their time creating content and the other 80% to promoting it. It's time to take a look at your inbound marketing content distribution strategy and start building up a strong network.

Read More

Topics: Lead Generation, inbound marketing, distribution strategy, inbound marketing strategy

About TGA

The Internet has changed the world of business and social interaction. Organizations that leverage the methodology and technology of Online and Inbound Marketing, Search Engine Optimization and Social Media are staying relevant and growing. Our goal is to help you stay up to date by offering you digital resources to help you improve and impact the world through your mission!

Silver-Badge-Banner

Posts by Topic

see all

Subscribe to Email Updates