Start the timer!
Whether you are a car dealership, real estate company, fitness center or non-profit organization, it's not hard to SEO your website. Simply execute the structured components of the listed items below:
- Learn the History of SEO and Where It's Going
- Optimize Your Blog Content
- Integrate Search and Social
So let's break down this list into a few action based items for you to SEO your site.
Optimize Your Blog Content
- Develop Buyer Personas
- Use Keyword Research as Blog Articles
- Optimize Blog Post Titles and URLs
- Create SEO Friendly Links and Anchor Text
- Use Tags but DON'T overuse them
Integrate Search and Social
- Implement Social Searching Buttons
- Search / Use Keywords in your Social Messages
- Focus on Mobile Optimization
Pretty easy, huh? By our clock 60 seconds is up, but if you want to learn a little more download our FREE Ultimate SEO Checklist below and make sure your site os completely up to date before your competitors get there first!